1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

.....new...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by DontGiveUpOnMe, Feb 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi.
    I dont do well with introductions....but I passed by this forum...
    Im in college....and a lot of things are making daily life just a complete and utter struggle just to get through each hour...

hoping I can find some ...support ...

~

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Here is a good place hun to help you get through those hours that are difficult glad you are reaching out for support here hugs

3. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

You came to a good place.

We care and we support each other. You can post almost anything here (see FAQ) without criticism.

You can get encouragement and a listening ear. If you need a private conversation, send one of us a PM

Welcome

4. Lucano

Lucano Well-Known Member

Here we all know about pain and struggle. It is a good place, we understand and we will support you as much as possible. Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay.

5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi don'tgiveup.. welcome to SF's.. look around this place .. especially all the forums . tc, Jim

6. Aldrin

Aldrin New Member

Hello,
    I am new as well.
    I understand how school can be tough......... high school was hell for me......

.......... i hope i can help you in any way I can.

Sincerely,
    Aldrin

7. Thank u everybody

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums.. Being here is a good thing.. It's like you joined a whole new family..We care and we listen.. So don't be afraid to talk to us..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.