Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Nomoremeds, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nomoremeds

Nomoremeds New Member

Guess I just want some place to get some feed back as to whether or not what I am going to do is considered suicide or not? I have a long list of things wrong with me including but not limited to pulmonary hypertension, copd, hypothyroidism, depression, bi polar, hypertension, migraines, cad *Coronary Artery Disease*, cholesterol etc. My thoughts right now are that I am stopping all the meds that are prolonging these diseases and just going to let nature take its course. I have a living will that states do-not-resuscitate as well as not to put me on machines etc. I have not shared this with any family members or doctors in fear of being committed. Any thoughts?
  2. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Honey, I'm not a professional with the correct certificate to give a valid opinion...... but it sounds like you do need to talk to someone confidentially who is, and about what you're feeling inside (motives). I would so recommend that you do.
    Personally, I think what you're considering is not a determined attempt to end your life. It sounds like you are feeling you want to co-operate with nature, is that right?
  3. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

first of all, i have to ask what your actual motive for letting nature takes it course is. however, it still sounds to me like suicide - to be specific, it is similar to suicide by starving. are you going through a rough time? if you need someone to talk to, i'm all ears for you. *my gentle hug* :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.