New

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey

Cocacola said I should post here and introduce myself so here I am. I don't know what to say about myself, I am from northern Europe (English isn't my first language, so be easy on me) and I am 20 and new to this kind of place. I don't drink or do drugs I am just a regular girl who is confused.

So. Hey! :)

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Hi Ewon00, welcome to SF. Glad to have you here and hope you can find the help and support you're seeking. :)

In what way are you confused?

Sorry for being blunt. Im new here too. But I assume like myself you have come here for a purpose, whether it be support comfort etc. My purpose here is to help people, perhaps some comfort in a way, not particularly sure. But if I can help one person then I have done my job. The fact that the person I have been together with for the past 8 years, is someone who may not still be on this earth if it were not for my advice and comfort, opened my eyes to the fact that I can make a difference.

Perhaps if you explained your situation and what you are looking for, we may be able to help you.

youRprecious!

Antiquities Friend
Welcome from me too! Yes, life is very confusing - totally agree. Having been around for 35 more years I've realised that for sure, Reality is 2-dimensional. There's the material/physical part of it, in which we function from day-2-day and which is assumed to be just all that there is.

But I now know this assumption is incorrect. There's a whole other (metaphysical) reality waiting to be discovered, and this is what most people are cut off from until they seek it. That's the bottom line which explains humanity's confusion - we haven't discovered yet who we are, really.

No wonder we get confused and from there, depressed, etc.... The solution lies in following our spiritual path, and this of course, can be confusing in itself, because we might not know where to start, and there are a plethora of spiritualities out there.....

But, hang in there and let the concept settle for starters, before deciding whether or not you want to pursue it.

It's really my hope and my intention that what I've written has not confused you more...... if it has, please disregard all of it.
Blessings to you Ewon.

P.S. Your English is perfect!

Hey you :)

teslatrooper I wish I could explain you what I am confused about. It's not so much life itself or my existence here. It's not about why you are happy or why bad things can happen to you, I think I got that. I think I am confused on WHY I sometimes feel down. I think it confuses and bothers me that sometimes I feel so down and like I just got into a big black hole and I don't know what got me there. As I said I don't do drugs, I don't drink, I don't have other addiction or do badly I am actually a good student, I have a good job(s) and I earn money, I live on my own, I have friends and I am consent and happy. Yet I fall into that black hole and just get stuck there for a day or two. And I don't just feel "aw sucks" I feel like. "that glass of pills is mighty tempting to take right now" and it scares me because I don't want to die and I am not sure how I ended up there to begin with. If you want to talk more to me you can pm me okay? :)

And to urPrecious thank you for the kind words, I think it sorta confused me a little more but it's alright. I am glad for the welcoming though thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00