new

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by iceblue, May 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceblue

iceblue Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm new here. I have tried to commit suicide several times in the past. I spend a lot of time on my own and I know it will become an issue again. I'm facing some big changes which I am not looking forward to.

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello iceblue.. welcome to you.. take a look around at all the forums and replies within.. maybe you will find a place that hits the rite chords.. chatrooms are pretty busy also.. hopefully we can cure some of the lonliness with you.. got any questions about this place please just let us know.. tc, Jim

3. Moat

Moat Banned Member

One thing about spending so much time alone is that you give yourself all that time to sit and dwell on everything in your life that makes you feel bad and that in turn causes you feel even more trapped and searching for a way out, so perhaps a change of mixing with other people would do you some good, since they have distractions to keep you from dwelling on all the other things.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Rachel, welcome to SF. Glad to have you here with us. :)

5. houseofcards

houseofcards Well-Known Member

welcome to sf rachel, hope you find some friends and good ways to deal with problems :) don't be afraid to sneak into chat and talk to us!

6. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

hi, its you friend whitedove.. got your pm and i sent you one back. be waiting on your reply! glad your here and sorry i not been on the other forum for a while but i have my reasons and i told you in the pm why, hope to talk/chat with you soon? love ya,

7. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

hey i got you pm, sorry you having computer problems, hope you get them fixed soon? remember what we were talking about in the pm yesterday? well its starting not even been 24 hours since i told ya, well you take care and hope to chat with you soon? love ya

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.