Newbee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am new here. I joined because the pain of loneliness is pushing me to the edge. I have a 26 yr old daughter that makes the pain much worst because of her lack of compassion. She is my only child and gets very scared when I feel bad and takes it out on me.
I have so many reasons to feel that I should end my life and it feels like it would be such a relief but mixed in with that thought is the manipulative thought of making certain people feel guilty. I am trying really hard not to let that thought drive my actions.

MarvelFan

Vanity of Vanities
Hi, I am new here. I joined because the pain of loneliness is pushing me to the edge. I have a 26 yr old daughter that makes the pain much worst because of her lack of compassion. She is my only child and gets very scared when I feel bad and takes it out on me.
I have so many reasons to feel that I should end my life and it feels like it would be such a relief but mixed in with that thought is the manipulative thought of making certain people feel guilty. I am trying really hard not to let that thought drive my actions.
Welcome to the forum :)

Try not to let other peoples thoughts drive your actions. Your daughter is 26 that means her brain is a the end of the being fully developed stage. I'm pretty sure and do hope in the future maybe in the next couple years that she will have more compassion for you.

Take care, Hope to talk to you more.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi and welcome to the forums, glad you joined and posted, that is a great start to your recovery. I think once you reach out you're half way ''there'' :) Keep posting and keep sharing your story with us. We're a good bunch. Glad to have met you. You can get through this, have you thought about seeing a professional?

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Hi Lauranne. I'm new here too. Our children can be cruel but do love us. I get scared bcz now that I'm unemployed except for my night job, my teen girl sees me in bed for days. She thinks I'm lazy. I hide it when I cry. My adult daughter doesn't talj to us. Treats us,like we are no good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00