Newbie... a bit lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi people, my name is Natalie, from the UK and I'm 15. I don't know if i'm one of the youngest people here, which worries me a bit. I've attempted suicide once and failed... just want to talk to some people to even vaguely help myself.

~Claire

Hi honey,

I'm pretty new to this site myself so I don't know what the average age is.

I was 15 when I first attempted suicide, I'm 25 now. Hope you get what you want/need from SF

Claire xx

:hug:

Beret

Staff Alumni
:welcome: to SF Natalie. I believe there are quite a few your age group here. Hope you will find support here you are looking for. Feel free to contact me anytime, even so im not your age group anymore (unfortunately).
:hug:
Beret xx

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
:welcome: to SF. Don't worry Natalie, there are plenty here that are your age. I am sad that you have the need to find a place like this, but am glad you did. We are a wonderful peer to peer support site. take care. :hug:

hey nat,
i am 16 :hug: and i joined when i was 13ish so dont worry about your age

if you need to talk my PM box is always open and i have msn and aim which you can message me on

i hope you find the forum helpful
come and visit us in chat sometime! it can be helpful to be around people who are experiencing the same things that you are.

Anju

Heh, I was worried that there weren't many around my age (16) on here either but turns out there are ^^

Welcome to the site

candy15

I'm new-ish too Natalie.
Everyone here is absolutely wonderful.
Come onto the SF chat room sometime, I am sure you will find the support you long for.
With love,

C

carol2237

Hey Natalie, Welcome to SF! I hope you can find the help and support you are looking for here. And rest assured that there are many people here around your age, myself included. I am 17, so not that much older. Feel free to PM me if you ever want or need to talk. *huggles* Take care hunny

Caroline

Epical Taylz

hi,
you're not the youngest person here. I'm only fourteen, and i know some people
who are younger than me in this forum too.
i'm here to talk if you want my AIM name or my MYSPACE or if you wanna PM me
at any other time

Christianv2

Welcome to SF, many members are your age, I myself am 18. Feel free to contact me to talk anytime, have a good time on here and find some relief :)

Xenos

Hey, I'm 15 too! (going 16 in July) If you want we can be friends! =D Aaaaand, welcome to the forums! :wink::wink::wink: :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00