Newbie, And need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'm at a point where looking for help and people who understand is getting annoying.
Any time i seek help, I normally end up being laughed at by the medical profession. they normally don't belive me or pass it off and nothing.
I WANT HELP BUT NO ONE WILL HELP ME!!!!!!!!! this even happens in A&E rooms.
I have been suicidal in the past and have told myself that i wouldn't let it happen again, but i'm just not strong enough.
I'm not upset, I just don't want to do it any more. fed up breathing, waking up, getting into bed, getting out of bed. everything.
I currently living on my own, and I have asked my parents for help with this, but they wont help.
For instance I would like to move home to get my head together, and my parents both refuse, I am 20 just so you know, and my siblings still live at home.
I have had professional help on this before, but it only works if i constantly have help, and I mean 3-5 days a week help.
So i just want to escape, and not think any more. my ideal is just black, darkness nothing no pain no nothing.
I have gone to A&E before and just told to go home. yes i have told them i want to kill myself etc and tey just tell me to go home.
I have no real close friends, I just have my partner (BF) and he knows how I feel but he doesnt know how to help me.'

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
I second that. I will listen anytime you're needing to talk hun. There are so many wonderful, caring and supportive people here. Keep posting, check out the other threads and posts to find members that may have some of he same issues as you and never feel alone cuz you are part of a special community now!

Hi, Thank you both of you. I do wnt to be posting, its just one of those 'times' atm.barely get out of bed atm and Just not bothered either any more. But I gotta put on the happy face for my partner and I just dont want to fucking do it any more.
And unfortunately its not affecting my by making me upset and sad any more(such as breaking down). I just dont want anything any more. its all just noise, you know?
But thank you both :)

What issues are you struggling with that they won't listen to you or laugh about? I find this to be unacceptable for a professional. You will find may people willing to lsiten to you here at SF. You can post on the open forum, or private message those you feel comfortable doing so with. Take care and i hope you get this resolved. :hug:

They dont accept that i dont want to live, its all just an act because i'm trying to get help cause i realise its not right to want to die. but i still dont want to live.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Welcome to the forum,
That really sucks about your parents! I sat down and talked to my parents and told them almost everything. They said they didn't understand but they will accept my word and back me up!
One thing you need to think about is that they grew up with a whole different set of rules. In there day you didn't talk about such things. Try saying mom & dad I need to talk to you about some serious issues and tell them what you consider they need to know. Personally I told them everything. I wasn't afraid to talk to them because I had already been in and out of the hospital and in therapy when I was out! I have accepted my illness will be with me for the rest of my life. I have my good days and my bad ones.
Every once in a while I slip back to ending it!! I have back slid a couple of times this year and sought help from my therapist. She gets upset with me when I am down because we have put alot of work into my well being. I told her it comes out of no where and slaps me in the face. I think you need therapy before you talk to your parents so she/he can help you prepare for your talk!!Well good luck and I hope you get some kind of help soon. Take Care and Stay Safe!!!

Stranger1

Try your county mental health dept. Or call your local hospital and ask for the mental health dept. and when you get thru to them ask if they can give you names and phone numbers to some therapists. Or go to the hospital and tell them you are suicidal and you need help!! you may be admitted or they will determin you are not in crisis and just need some help. If they want to admit you do it. It's not like the movies they are very helpfull. You might have a few people who are a little off kilter. For the most part it is boring so have someone bring you some books to help pass the time. I don't know how old you are, They a different set up for minors. Take Care and I hope this helped just a little!!

Ok, I'm at a point where looking for help and people who understand is getting annoying.
Any time i seek help, I normally end up being laughed at by the medical profession. they normally don't belive me or pass it off and nothing.
I WANT HELP BUT NO ONE WILL HELP ME!!!!!!!!! this even happens in A&E rooms. I am 20 just so you know
I have gone to A&E before and just told to go home. yes i have told them i want to kill myself etc and tey just tell me to go home.
thats the state of the medical system where i live

ToHelp

Hate to short and to the point, but short on time, ok?

-What is your country?

-What is A&E?

-And to echo Terry, what is your main malfunction (if you don't want to die, then please try and and explain in more detail what is gnawing at you).

-JOHN-

Hate to short and to the point, but short on time, ok?

-What is your country?

-What is A&E?

-And to echo Terry, what is your main malfunction (if you don't want to die, then please try and and explain in more detail what is gnawing at you).

-JOHN-
Ireland

Accident and emergency (or ER)

I dont want to live.
i said it all in my first post i thought.
Dont want to be here.
dont want to get up, eat sleep, talk, breath, think, be, all of it.
it just hurts.
I have tried to get help but they turn me away because someone 'who is in my frame of mind' apparently shouldn't be able to see that they have a problem and shouldn't be seeking help.

Stranger1

You should be able to go to them and try and get phone numbers for therapists. Nothing says you have to be admitted. You just need a little help. I suggest calling your mental health dept. They should know some therapists. Look in your phone book for therapists also!!:chopper:!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00