newbie here.. hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by janedoe174, Oct 1, 2016.

1. janedoe174

janedoe174 New Member

hello~ it's really nice to meet you. hope we can get along
    hmm.. first thing first, pardon for my bad english

i'm kinda shy about this, this is new for me. this year such a tough year for me, worst than before, there's a lot of trouble that always comes and won't go away, and they're haunting me. i'm just crying all day because one of my problem and suck to be me it's getting worst and worst and i don't know what to do with my life anymore. I'm thinking about suicide again. have you ever feel about that? i mean, feeling like you don't wanna be here anymore, and thinking if suicide can take your pain away, but when you were think and think about that, you will never did it even though it's tempting (because i admit it i'm scared about that) i'm not really feeling suicidal , but not really wanting to be here either.. so i googled and found this forum, i hope it's helpful because.. yea i just need friend and help and sharing and have a great convos about life. because i can't tell about this in real life.. i love my life, really.. but sometimes life makes me hate my life

thank you.. i hope you have a great day :)

2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF! (hugs)

3. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

We are here for you. Welocome to SF. I love chatting, feel for to Pm/IM me anytime. If you get really bored , feel free to read my personal story below in green. Just know you are not alone in how you feel. You are among friends.

Here, you are safe. No one will ever judge you, we accept you just as you are.

No one will harass/ridicule you in anyway. That behavior is not tolerated here.

I look forward to talking with you.

Take Care

4. Nan254

Nan254 New Member

We all need someone to lean on and share our reel feelings. U r not alone! Just talking about it helps me sometimes. I'm glad u r searching for ways to help yourself. The best part you said, I'm not really feeling suicidal, I'm glad! It sounds like u r very smart! Sometimes it helps to write your feelings out on paper. Then tear it up and throw them away! Sounds like u could help someone else. Go for a walk and keep looking up.