Newbie Here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by heyitsmar, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyitsmar

heyitsmar New Member

Hey there everyone. I'm mar. lets just call me that in case for some reason someone I know stumbles upon this. I am 20 (almost 21) and was diagnosed as cyclothymic at the age of 12 though I am more prone to think that I have BPD as well as severe anxiety: social, separation, and general. When I was 12 (turned 113 the week I was there) I was hospitalized for attempted suicide and found out that my doctor was overdosing me on my anti depression meds on top of the abuse I was using them for. I have battled with suicidal thoughts and attempts for years. I can root my mental instability back to my parents both genetically and from mental/physical abuse from ages 7-today. I am here for support and to find others who have similar issues as it is hard for me to talk to my friends about the way I feel. I generally am an upbeat person even if i'm yearning to die on the inside so I typically come off as very perky. I look forward to getting to know you all.

XO,
    _mar

2. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Guest

Welcome. I'm new also.

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Heyitsmar,

Welcome to the forum. You have come to safe place where people support each other. Take care.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Mar good to see you reaching out for support

5. shadowheart

shadowheart Well-Known Member

Hi Mar. Welcome to SF.
    I hope you find the support that you are looking for.
    You have come to a place where virtually everyone will be able to relate to you in some way.
    PM me if you ever need someone to talk to.
    All the best.

6. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

welcome to the site. I can relate to some of what you said, I have generalize anxiety disorder, social phobias etc...hope you can find some help here as well :hug:

7. soulreaper

soulreaper Well-Known Member

:welcome:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.