Discussion in 'Welcome' started by ravgirl, Apr 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ravgirl

ravgirl Member

hi. sorry, i guess i should have started here. was in crisis last night-not thinking very clearly. my bad.

2. Liquid Jello

Liquid Jello Well-Known Member

hi ravgirl:

welcome to the Forum. I hope you find the information here useful. also feel free to use the chat rooms; you'll find a lot of very kind and supportive people there who will "get" where you are at.

tc,

chuck

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi ravgirl hope the crisis is over now and you have been able to reach out for support in rl let us know how you are doing ok

4. ravgirl

ravgirl Member

hi guys- well, i really hit a wall and i wrote my suicide note and was trying to get it to print when my friend lori knocked on my door. the thing is, lori never comes to visit unless she calls me first and asks if it's a good time,but since i had turned my phone off she couldnt do that. she said she had a bad feeling and a really strong urge to come anyway. so i started to cry when i saw her and i trust lori so i told her what i was doing. or about to do. so she put me on "suicide watch" and is staying with me and since then i think some of my things that were putting me in crisis and anxiety mode are actually getting worked out a little so i'm feeling a little better. anyway, thx for the kind words. :torn:

5. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

That's awesome to hear about how you were rescued ravgirl, what a treasure your friend is and so glad to know that your stuff is beginning to worked out.... support and talking and relationship - cannot beat them:)

6. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi,welcome to the forum. You will find a lot of good people here who are supportive and most of all caring. No one judges you helps in anyway possible. Please take care and keep posting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.