Discussion in 'Welcome' started by enilA16, Oct 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enilA16

enilA16 New Member

I was reading up on methods when I stumbled across this site. It really reminds me of <mod edit- removed link> in the layout. (I don't support eating disorders, I just have one. The website is for support for the people who have the disorders, not promotion of the issue)
    I hate being so shy and short about this but I'm a little unsure right now. Anyways I feel pretty terrible right now and I'm sure that I am not the only one... I have attempted suicide a couple times in the past and I have tried not to think of it but obviously it is a reoccurring thought that I have unfortunately considered today. I just can't help wondering if I would ever succeed upon retrying.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi enilA12 i hope in talking to us here you will stay safe ok no more attempts. we are here to support you so keep talking to us ok on forum or in chat hugs
  3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I hope you are keeping well. Please do not do anything as you are important and keep posting for support. You have found a place which will help you through your tough times. You deserve to live.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.