Discussion in 'Welcome' started by na-taya, Oct 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. na-taya

na-taya Well-Known Member

Hey:) I am na-taya and just wanted to introduce myself... I am 26 and live bymyself with my cats....I have been so desperate the last few days I've been trying to find somewhere I could feel comfortable sharing my thoughts and feelings because I no longer trust my mental health worker or therapist because last time I spoke about my suicide they took my freedom away from me and put me in hospital and I definitely don't trust the people that work there nobody really cares what you do to yourself they just protect there backside as they have to follow procedure....so I'm lost and confused because everyone says talk when you feel suicidal but it just seems you can't....

I've had attempts on my life in the past so my team are cautious when I mention suicide ever so it's hard.... I feel so pathetic having to use the internet for support but I feel I have nothing else anymore. I'm definitely not saying people that use this site are pathetic farm from it I think it's brave I just don't feel that about myself.

I'm trying to hold on to the fact that this will eventually pass but I don't know how much longer I can fight my head for.

I'll shut up now sorry it's so long. Sorry sorry

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello there and welcome to the forum. You can talk about your suicidal thoughts and feelings here without any hassle (obviously the guidelines have to be followed and methods are not allowed) but you can most definitely talk about your recurring suicidal thoughts, their triggers and how to deal with them. I'm sorry to hear your freedom was taken away when you mentioned suicide to those working closely to you, but it has to happen in ''real life'' that they intervene if needed.

You can talk openly here and no-one will judge you! By the way I am also 26! If you ever need a peer to talk to, come to me if you wish! I didn't find your post long at all, so no need to apologise!

3. Ray Rayy

Ray Rayy New Member

It's never pathetic to talk about true feelings online. I've met people online who are far more trustworthy and a million times better than people face to face ive known for years....

4. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF! (hug)

5. spiritflute

spiritflute Member

Welcome to SF. No need to apologize for the length of your post not expressing how you feel. That is why we are here. I am glad you found us and have decided to look for support here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.