• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Hello, I spent all day searching for a good support forum and this came up to the top I am not sure what to say or do to explain what is going on upstairs or from my heart. But I am here and maybe that's the start I need to get things going I have joined other forums with no luck it always seems to be who is worse off anyways maybe this will be different.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hello there and welcome to the forum.

It is definitely not a 'who has it the worst' here on this forum. People cope with things differently. Here, we get that.

Support, friendship and encouragement is here and no one will judge you here.

Open up in your own time and it is nice to meet you :)

Hello and welcome to SF.
it always seems to be who is worse off
I don't think I've ever seen "that's nothing, I've got it worse" type of posts here on SF, but I think I understand the kind of posts you're talking about.

SF is for giving people help and support, so if you ever encountered that kind of post on one of your threads, it would be ok to use the "report" link on the lower left-hand side of any posts like that.

Hello, I spent all day searching for a good support forum and this came up to the top I am not sure what to say or do to explain what is going on upstairs or from my heart. But I am here and maybe that's the start I need to get things going I have joined other forums with no luck it always seems to be who is worse off anyways maybe this will be different.
You're in the right place Bro. Welcome!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$510.00
Goal
$255.00