Discussion in 'Welcome' started by PontyCruizer, Dec 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PontyCruizer

PontyCruizer Well-Known Member

hey all im new - didnt know this existed till i just googled suicide forums

dont worry, i wasnt lookin for tips -
    just wanna see if people actually lose someone to someone else and go on to be happy cos i dont think i can be :(

i think it was my fault that i pushed her away but didnt think the relationship would end - also didnt think she would like some1 else when shes tellin me she wants me back

im sure theres a category for the story somewhere :( would like to here your comments even if you dont like me at the end of my story :(

dont blame you if you dont, she doesent nomore and she loves me, you dont even know me :sad:

is there a single room on here? just to help me get over her? think thats called a rebound - only jokin, cant get her out my head let alone think about someone else :(
  2. SoulRiser

SoulRiser Well-Known Member

haha... rebound... er, no :)

Well, you can either get over her, or you can make it your mission in life to get her back and prove to her how awesome you are and... stuff. I wouldn't generally recommend that though, unless you have nerves of steel. ;P
  3. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

welcome to sf, hope you find the help you need.

take care
  4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Just replied to your post :smile: hope it helps.

Welcome to the forum :hug:
  5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum :smile:
  6. PontyCruizer

thanx for your welcomes guys :cool:

dont think she will have me back incase i hit her back - ive now told her tho that if she gives me a chance a again that i'll go bk to how it was between june n october where she hit me if she got stressed n i just took like a bloke does -

but shes said shes with that other guy now n seein how it goes but is fallin in love with him

which hurts me but then i think bout what i just said bout me takin the hits n kicks from her when she's angry and if it was a mate i'd be sayin he's better off out of it, why go back to bein lashed out at? and he'd probably say, cos he love's her - then i'd just shake my head n say, you fool

but its me and not my mate, and i really do love her and still want to be with her - i could put up with her losing her temper and lashin out at me - i just prefered it to stop - if i had known she would end the relationship then i wouldnt have done it and would have just carried on the way it was

now if my mate had said that last bit to me, i'd probably say he was a mug and deserved to be hit then - if he aint prepared to walk away from her

but does he sorry lol do i really deserve to be hit because i love her to much to walk out n leave her?

possibly - will never get the chance again now cos she's with someone else - :(
  7. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

welcome to SF hopefully u can meet sum great people here and it will help in some way :)
  8. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :smile:

I hope you can share experiences here and get the support you deserve

Take care
  9. PontyCruizer

thanx for the welcomes :)
  10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I hope you are able to find new friendships and understanding here. :hug:
  11. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. :smile:
  12. PontyCruizer

13. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.