• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

• Thread starter mindoftheinsane
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mindoftheinsane

hi

im mind im 19 soon to be 20 in the UK, i suffer from depression , abuse issues, ocd, anxiety , list is endless.

im currently have suicidal thoughts but trying to keep them at bay

i hope to get to know you all and help you along the way.

Mind x

ps downinthedumps introduced me to this place, thanks hun hugs x

Hazel

SF & Antiquitie's Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi Mind and welcome to SF, I hope that you find the help and support you need here, we are a very mixed bunch and many people will be able to relate to the problems you have.

Take care Hazel xx

Deepest_Regret

Welcome, alot of the people here suffer from similar things and can offer a friendly ear if you ever need to talk, the chat room is also a nice place to just chill and chat even if it isnt about depressing things :).

hope to see yo uaround the forum alot!

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
Welcome and I hope you can find the help you deserve here, hope we can help you out. :smile:

cthulhu

heya, i suffer from tourette's syndrome...i can relate to the ocd farly well...so you are not entirly alone...toss me a pm is you like...and welcome to the group...

:welcome: to SF. You will find many people that have things in common with you. They are open to discuss almost any issues. I am sure you will find what you are looking for. Take care. :hug:

J
Welcome :smile:

Here to offer my support, pm me anytime if you'd like

otherwise very nice to meet you! and hope you find this place as helpful as I have :biggrin:

Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$255.00