Newby

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by SillyOldBear, Dec 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, I'm new. Seems like a pretty complex forum, but I will learn. Am really struggling these. Job loss. No luck finding new one. No money. Senior citizen. :israel:

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi She Bear and welcome..am a senior citizen myself.. Hope you do find a good job. Done times broke also..really rough!!!

Look around the place some.. Hope you find a place or two that strikes home in you here..get any questions please just let us know.. Hope to hear from you some more.. TC, Jim

3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Welcome to the forum - glad you found us. There is a lot here but you will find over time what portions are of interest or helpful to you and can just close or ignore some parts. Jobs are tough and and financial issues are all too common - your situation as an older adult makes it even more difficult. it is not helpful or an answer, but know you are not alone in your struggle and it is not something you did wrong that caused it. Though a lot of people on here are a bit younger than you that are a few in your bracket and many in the middle aged or above that can understand your issues and and have sympathetic understanding ears to listen.

4. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Thank you for your responses. I just applied for another job. No matter how much I want to, I can't give up.

5. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Good luck with the job application - persistence will pay off and you have the benefit of age to teach patience and to know that you can make it :hug:

6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hello She Bear, welcome to SF. Hope you are able to get the hang of the site soon. If you still have trouble getting around, we can help. Best of luck with getting this new job. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.