Newcomer Here. Not "Suicidal", But Dead Inside

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by BitterandNumb, Aug 27, 2016.

1. BitterandNumb

BitterandNumb Member

I don't really know why I decided to come here. Some vague attempt to seek help from strangers or some bullshit like that. I'm obviously desperate, given the only outlet to the outside world that I have anymore is a computer, faintly lighting up the dark abyss of my miserable and empty room. I have no friends, no social life, no assets or resources or skills, no goals or hopes or dreams worth chasing anymore. I'm utterly and completely worthless. My only reason for existing... is simply because I'm too lazy to kill myself. So I might as well make some effort to communicate with other people while I slowly waste away, each day bringing me one small step closer to the inevitable end.
  2. Brittless

Brittless All I loved I loved alone...

Welcome to the site. Feel free to spill your guts out to us and we will you know- listen or read. That's what we're here for. That and support. I'm curious if something specific brought you to this point where you feel dead inside? Like if you can pinpoint a specific event and say ah, that's it. That's why I'm here. For what it's worth I am glad you are too lazy to kill yourself. There's one instance where laziness is productive. Congrats. Again, welcome. My name is Brittany. Feel free to message me.
    Tc, stay safe.
    moxman and sahel like this.
  3. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome to the forum. Are you getting any professional help?
  4. BitterandNumb

BitterandNumb Member

5. moxman

moxman I am proud to call Rosie, my best friend =) Forum Pro

Hello BitterandNumb, I am Mox

Hello and thank you for joining us at SF. Thank you for sharing your story with us. The more you share the more we can help you. I invite you to read my personal story below in green. Just know you are not alone in your pain and suffering. Everyone here is battling his/her own demons. You are among friends. No one will ever insult you or ridicule you for any reason; that BS is not tolerated here. We will give you emotional support and lots of hugs. If you are feeling like you are going to hurt yourself that you will take yourself to the nearest ER and get the help you need. The help you deserve. We want you to be SAFE. If you are having a bad day or if you are upset do not hesitate to reach out to someone here at SF and we will help you the best way we can.

What has happened in your life, that has led you here? How can you change your situation and turn it into a better one?

Take Care