newly homless

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Mya, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Mya

Mya Well-Known Member

hey guess what every one?? my dad kicked me out!!! i dont know what to do im so scared.... :cry: :cry: :cry: I dont much like being scared...

2. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Ok ok calm down first off. So the first thing you need to do is find shelter of some kind. Second you need to find a means of supporting yourself.

But most of all you need to calm down I have no doubt in my mind that this is terrifying for you. But nothing good will come from freaking out. It will be hard work to get back on your feet but once you do you will be fine I know it.

3. reborn1961

reborn1961 Guest

First, where are you typing from? Is it a friends home or library? Find your local church, Salvation Army, city/town social services person. They can get you into a sheltor for a while and perhaps help find housing etc. Its worth a try and beats sleeping in a park. Good luck.

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I agree with all that's said above. I am so sorry that this has happend to you hun. What happend? Is it possible he was just upset and will come to his senses? I agree you need to talk to a church, salvation army, social worker, maybe for now see if until you find a shelter or home or whatever see if you can maybe stay with a friend? If there is anything I can do just let me know hun. :hug: :hug: :hug:

5. Mya

Mya Well-Known Member

My dad has been threatining to kick me out sence i moved in with him (not even a year ago) DHS has been called...as for a church im wiccan so not many churches will help me...IM ONLY 14 FOR GODS SAKE!!! how can he throw a 14 year old out?!?!?!? im probibly going to live at the youth shelter...im so terrifyed that hes going to call and make me live with him again...mostly because he hits me and screams at me all the time and hes very "tuchy" so yeah...im pritty scared...:sad: :sad: :sad:

6. *shifty eyes*

*shifty eyes* Active Member

Try to find a christian reformed church. They are pretty accepting. I'm so sorry this has happened hun.

7. Mya

Mya Well-Known Member

Im staying at a youth shelter for now...3rd day here things are starting to look up....