Newly Nooseless

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GreenChick, Aug 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreenChick

GreenChick Active Member

I wrote before how I was feeling so much better, THEN I wrote about how I WAS feeling better, but then tried to hang myself last night.

NOW I can update by saying, I finally got rid of that damn noose. I gave it to someone to get rid of. I tried to hang myself with it in the bathroom and then partially strangled myself (won't tell you how, don't want any copycats) twice. So that damn rope nearly killed me three times.

Now its gone. I know there are other methods out there, but its no longer sitting there draped over the chair for me to look at.

Guess I'm not going to hang myself now. I feel both good and bad about that.

Just wanted to share with everyone.

So....let's start a trend. Let's everybody get rid of the things we're gonna kill ourselves with.

I did it first.......
  2. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

I've been procrastinating killing myself. I guess my procrastination is keeping me alive... I should have done it months ago. Oh why do I keep living this hell. If I was just a bit more organized and driven and motivated I could have killed myself by now and be done with this shame. There are many methods I need to acquire. The slitting wrist thing isn't very effective, and a rare success rate i believe...
  3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hey i can join in this thread. i gave my stash of pills back to the pharmacy. wow. it was so hard to do but i am proud of myself for doing it. took 6 months intensive therapy to get to that point.

sounds like you are having big mood swings. i've been the same way. i'm on a mood stabilizer and anti-psychotic for it... seems to help keep me on an even keel.
  4. GreenChick

GreenChick Active Member

So happy you did that. --- Here's me doin' the happy dance ---

That was such a brave choice! Congrats to you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.