newmess

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by revolversome, Jun 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. revolversome

revolversome New Member

like everyone else here, for all sorts of reasons i too want to end it all.

my main reason is i cant change my circumstances,
    my life situation is crap and unchangeable, it does not move away from being bad, no matter what i do to try and change life.
    i dont think there really is any point in going on. I have always feltthat it would endthis way. I have a plan. And a note. Which does not meananything.
    because no one will read it unless i put it online and then people would just laugh anyway. When hope is no more, the soul just gives up.

2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. Keep posting! And i hope you will find some help among the people here.

3. deadend

deadend Active Member

I'm sorry you are feeling so hopeless revolversome. I want to tell you that your circumstances can and will change for the better in time, but I can't say that, because I don't know your circumstances. What I will tell you though is life always has its good moments. Even if they are far and inbetween, they are there. Not everyday is a bad day, and it's those days that you have to keep living for even if you have to suffer through the bad, eventually the good will show itself. Short as they may seem sometimes, it's all we have, and maybe if we can see life for what it is, it may be enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.