Newy

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by rachypooh, Aug 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rachypooh

rachypooh Well-Known Member

Hey All
    My Name is Rach and I'm 21. I live at the bottom of South Australia in a house by myself. I have little family or professional support, due to living in a small town.
    I used to work as a delivery driver, worked for the same company on three different occasions but left each time due to having breakdowns and landing in hospital.
    I have a large family and kinda got a bit lost because there were 11 kids. I got lost in the school system too which was kinda sucky too.
    I have suffered from suicidal feelings, thoughts and idealisation, since I was about 12.
    I have been diagnosed with several physical and mental illnesses, but i'll go into it another time.
    this is it for now from me

Rach

2. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Welcome, Rach... I'm from Australia too... Victoria though. Hope to see you around.

TDM

3. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the Forum :)
    Wow on the family...I'm an only child so can't imagine what that would be like!
    Anyway, take care, I hope to see you around, and if you need anything, feel free to PM :)

Lauren

4. :welcome:

Glad to have you on board Rach.

Feel free to PM me if you need anything

:hug:

gabriel :rolleyes:

5. Jess

Jess Guest

Hey there Rach,

Welcome to the forum :smile: it's nice to meet you.

Look forward to chatting with you sometime

like everyone else has said, feel free to pm me anytime

:hug:

6. tinuviel

tinuviel Well-Known Member

Hey welcome welcome!!!! I hope you find all the support you need on these pages and from these wonderful people!! :biggrin:
    If there is anything you need you know how to reach any of us with whoom you'd like to speak!!

Take care

Tiny

7. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi Rach :)

Welcome to SF.

Take care, and see you around the forum, and maybe even chat :)

Joe

8. Hi Rach

Welcome to the forum :) It must be difficult to live in a place where this is not much of a support system - I hope that SF helps to remedy that situation :) Hope to see you about here

Love

GE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.