Next time, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Butterfly, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Last night my parents came home after a night out and my dad was clearly tipsy. But was nasty with it. He saw one of my friends in the pub. I know hes not too keen of this friend cos she has been a nasty bitch to me in the past but it was years ago. He came home telling me hed seen her then started spouting off saying what a nasty bitch she was and that she was a waste of space and how she was no good for me. He then started going on about the past like I need reminding how shit it is. I said why are you being so nasty and he said Im just telling you what I think. He then started reminding me of the fact that I am pretty lonely and dont have many friends round here and the ones I do have I rarely ever see. This was a very unprovoked attack on my friend and on me. I dont know what I did to deserve that but I feel very deflated now. Hes always going on at me to tell him how I feel and to not keep things bottled but after that I will never tell him anything again.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Here is another example of how not to act...your father's condition is no excuse for bad behavior...but, then again, we all have acted in a way of which we have not been proud...if he usually does not act like this, forgive him, but if this is his general pattern, do not take this to heart...J

3. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

He can be a very selfish man and is a nasty drunk when hes drunk. I love my dad to pieces. Hes going through his own stuff at the mo hes just been diagnosrd with PTSD however I think hes got a personality disorder mainly because of his selfish behaviour. But this really upset me Im already lonely enough and seem to have upset my uni friends I dont need remindeung what a loner I am too.