NHS Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Porters Vote to Strike Over Pay

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Butterfly, Sep 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

2. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

These beautiful systems that are so life changing because of the people who maintain and push them are never going to survive unless you guys stop doing the same old things. You need to get the money managers together, develop a proper financial need that will let the NHS prosper, and simultaneously re-inspire the connection between the NHS and regular people.

Good luck but you're fighting financial momentum. Has this ever worked in any situation besides slowing down the impeding abuse of a system by those maintaining the government infrastructure? I'm honestly asking, because I haven't a clue. But in anycase.. your energy has never gone unnoticed. If any of us had solutions, I'm sure we'd suggest them. But helping one system, hurts another. The NHS is not a driving force unfortunately. So until the UK starts driving forward and prospering there, I don't know how much help the NHS will be receiving, unless they scavenge or re-direct from other services which will suffer.

(just talking. You get 100% of my support btw) Fuck this shit. I just worry long term wise..
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2014
  3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

This has been going on time immemorial!
    We came out on strike in the 70s, but the government had us over a barrel in that we still put patient care before the strike.
    We had a ten car pile up and the whole lot of the picket line rushed straight back to work.
    Governments bank on this, it makes me bloody sick!!!! Get rid of the useless sodding managers, raking in at least 40 grand a year might be a good start.
  4. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.