• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

NHS Specialist GPs?

Not open for further replies.


Well-Known Member
Sorry I can't find a better topic to post this under.

Does anyone know if there is a way to find out if there are any GPs working in any practices in my area who have done specialist training in mental health / depression? I'm sick and tired of these unsympathetic, and unknowledgeable doctors, who just stare at you blankly, or repeat their god damn standard responses over and over, as you collapse into tears in front of them, trying to explain how bad it is and that the drugs aren't working.

lost soul

Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Trust - Adult Acute Specialist (Psychotherapy)

Description A specialist service in Dynamic Psychotherapy. Psychotherapy is available in brief, medium term and longer term individual therapy and in medium term and longer term group therapy.
Address Department of Psychotherapy,
St Anne's Road
Telephone 01522 512000

Website www.lpt.nhs.uk

How service is provided The service is open to referral from Community Mental Health Teams (CMHTs) and from GPs. It is applicable to a wide range of complex mental health problems.


http://eastlincs-pct.nhs.uk/About/index.asp?nav=About the PCT

not sure if any of these could help you, it may be worth a try.
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount