nice guys finish last

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cpt-Fantastic, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

i went out today after a long while i went out to do some shopping, a mans gotta eat right? nobody talked to me well i just sat there and it became apparant to me i wont be missed, right now i barely survive day to day, but i havent died yet, or done anything that would interfere with the path of someone else but because of that im left completely alone, people must think, why help him? he is his own problem.
    i saw something about prisoner on tv he had done bad things and hurt people and what did they do he gets an expensive lawyer, he gets first-class front tickets to the best therapies, he gets to play with dough and all kinds of things that made me think why cant i have been bad, and then it dawned on me i have to become do something, if it isnt good it can be bad but right now this isnt living, survival is a great word but a painful reality without life, i need to do something today, im gonna hurt myself bad but i have to do something this cant go on, because i guess its true, nice guys do finish last.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I think it feels that way too often, but being kind is not the problem, it is when we cannot understand why we hurt so much that we often ask, "why me?" Maybe being nice and wanting to be helped should be seperate...please continue to be nice, but maybe be more aggressive in getting the help and caring you deserve...big hugs, and caring thoughts, J

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

In my book good guys finish first! You just cant see the rest of those idiots cuz there so far behind. You need to keep posting. Get it all out in a place like this where others know what you are feeling and trying to deal with. It does help to talk. Please keep posting.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi lullo. Im truly sorry you're feeling this way. :sad: I wish I could be there in person to give you a hug and tell you someone cares about you.
    you metioned therapy..
    do you want therapy? have you tried it?

5. Louis03

Louis03 Well-Known Member

Truth. Good moral justification for misanthropy if you ask me.

6. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Bad people often finish the race first, trouble is, they have to run it again and again and again.
    Sometimes they never run the race right, so they never get the prize, not the real one anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.