Nice to be here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by daissy, Jan 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daissy

daissy Member

Hey,
    I'm Daisy, and I'm 15 years old.
    I've struggled with depression since 6th grade. Since that time I've attempted suicide twice . The dark side of my thoughts never seem to wither away, It's something I know will never go away. This past year has been the best for me in awhile , I've been doing good destroying those bad thoughts with a strong mindset. The thing is, you never know when you're gonna come across rocky terrain. So I'm here to hopefully be that friend someone has been searching for. While I'm up , I'll lend you a hand when you're down. I know what it feels like having darkness follow you around. So please , if you're feeling down or just want someone to talk to don't hesitate. PM me :)

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Daisy good to hear you are doing better this year and some people have beaten depression and it has not returned to them so can you I hope you continue to feel well and to reach out to your family and friends when you need to Nice to meet you

3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Welcome to SF. I am glad you found us here and hope you are able to meet some people to talk to about your situation to get support when needed and share your experiences you have found helpful with others. :)

4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to seeing another friendly member on here.

5. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum.

6. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Welcome Daissy. :hug:

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Daissy, it's nice to meet you. You are a year younger than my sis and that makes me sad, if you need any help at all don't hesitate to contact me.

8. Catisaad

Catisaad New Member

Hi daisy, I'm new to the forum too and am glad you are feelings more positive. I am on the dark side of things right now and could really do with someone to talk to

9. daissy

daissy Member

Thank you all for the replies, they really made my day. I hope everyone is having a good day. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.