Nice to Meet You All

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by iicookieii, Jan 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iicookieii

iicookieii Active Member

My name is iicookieii, or Melissa, Im 17 years old and deal with a ton of mental ailments.

Anyways, I love art, reading, drawing, anime, talking, and alot of other passtimes like cooking and archery.

I attempted (and failed) suicide just this past year. Ive been bullemic. I SI and deal with depression.

Anyways, back to happier things. I hope that I can find alot of strength by people who know what Im going through, as well as help others as well.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Melissa welcome to SF hun lots of supportive people here hun so keep reachingout okay hugs

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Melissa...hope you are OK...when you feel comfortable, please share with us what is going on and how we can support you...welcome again

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

HI Melissa.. welcome to SF... i am on the \opposite of the age scale from you.. i am almost 65.. hopefully we will meet somewhere in the middle sometime on here.. lots of other members on here that have eating , self harm and depresssion disorders.. there are forums further down the listing for all of these issues.. look around some and read some posts and maybe you will find a place to do some more posting.. hope to hear from you some mroe.. tc, Jim

5. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi Melissa,

It is our pleasure to formally welcome you. I hope this place allows you a safe space to comfortably release your emotions....so that while you're here, you can seek and feel much acceptance and understanding. On another note, your passions sound wonderful....take good care, and I look forward to hearing from you soon as well. :hug:

Alex

6. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

Hi Melissa! Welcome. I hope you find the wonderful help that I have found on here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.