Nice to meet you :)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by samiekat, Dec 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samiekat

samiekat New Member

Hello, the name is Samie.

In junior high I had a very hard family life, it was really unbearable.
    I was very depressed and sucked myself into the internet to get away from reality. I was at a very dark point at this time and realized that life must not be that bad if other people can live it so easily. In 8th grade I told myself that I would give myself till twelfth grade to see if life gets any better and if it still is awful, I would kill myself.
    Well, I am in twelfth grade now and I really have not seen very much good.
    Life was better at some points, but last year something happened and now I really tired of going through this life. I am really sick of it.

Anyways, I hope this forum will help. Sorry if I breached any rules, if so I really didn't mean to.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Samie :cat:, and welcome...glad you found us...when you are comfortable, can you tell us what is going on and how we can support you...I am sure there will be many people who can relate to what you have gone through...that in itself is comforting...please continue to post and let us know what is going on...welcome again

3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Dear Samie,

I hope you will be able to be open up about the real you here and feel a sense of belonging. It is our pleasure to welcome you to our community.. I am glad you found us. I feel for you and also am optimistic that this place can instill some hope for you in handling the dark times you are experiencing.. Take care, and enjoy your time here. If you have any questions about the rules here, just ask - and no, you did not break any rules with your welcome introduction.. In fact, your post above was lovely and fitting.. ((Hugs))

Alex

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Samie, welcome to the forums, I'm glad you found us =)

5. xXxSomeonexXx

xXxSomeonexXx Active Member

Hi. I did the same thing in 8th grade, but i said when i turned 18, which will be in the beginning of mt senior year. I'm currently 17... oh and welcome!

6. strawberry gashes

strawberry gashes Active Member

Hello Samie and welcome, i know how you feel my home life is very hard too and i feel the same way alot but you are in a good place. People here care about you and are willing to help you through your hard times

7. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

HI Samie.. another warm welcome to you.. glad to have you here with us now.. like others have said here if you are able to maybe tell us some more about what is going on for you now.. tc, Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.