Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by jcat, May 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]I dont know whats the matter with me. Im always depressed and paranoid, I hear voices and dont know where they are coming from sometimes. i cant stand to be around people. I dont want to even be around my uncle. I really dont know why. I sit around all day waiting for someone to come on msn and talk to me. Thats all I want is for someone to talk to me. I dont talk to anyone unless its online. Theres my uncle whos always here with me, but at times I cant stand to be anywhere near him or anyone else. Theres only one person I want to be near and I cant right now. I want to spend time with her and her kids. I just dont know if Im good enough for her. Shes been hurt so much in her 26 years here. I feel for her and want to help her and be with her. I have been going to the doctor and telling them whats going on and taking my meds like im supposed to. But things dont seem to be getting better. Im trying to help people when I can and im doing my best with that. But I just dont seem to be doing enough. I just dont know what Im doing and if its worth doing or fighting for anymore. Can I get some help or advice? Im really in need here. HELP!!![/FONT]
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hi I am here for you! You sound sad as well as drained...have you been helping others a lot lately? Time to give yourself some attention I say.
    As far as advice/guidance I would love to help...I have been dealing with this crap for a long time now and I am older so chances are I can relate to you if you give me a chance.
    You sound like a very giving person and the world needs more like you, even though life seems to be hardest on your type I must say, so please don't go and please continue to fight ...we are here for you so lean on us.
    I am here so please keep talking, you may PM me if that is better for you...either way I am here for you.
    :arms: Bambi
  3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

oh jason hun.... :hug: Lean on us... remember what you tell me every day... ITS GONNA BE OK I PROMISE!! well it is for you too because your kind and sweet and one of the only people that seem to be able to get through to me.

Maybe you should force yourself to talk to your uncle about whats going on and how you feel. You and Crystal will be together soon enough :hug: hang in there hun im here for you....we all are :hug:
  4. Samantha Smith

Samantha Smith New Member

how long have you been depressed, paranoid and hearing voices? is your uncle someone you can talk to / confide in...? you dont know me, but you can always talk to me! who is the one person that you cant be with, and why cant you be with her? im glad to hear that you are going to your Dr. and taking your meds - very important!!! what meds are you on, arent they helping at all?!?! things are definately worth fighting for! how often do you feel suicidal in a day / week / month? we are here to talk, listen and help!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.