Nicotine consequences? Considering starting with it...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Hae-Gi, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

I'm considering starting with nicotine. I have never tried it before but those who aren't addicted do seem to get temporarily better from it. I'm wondering about the consequences it may lead to... are the main consequences caused by all the other poisons that commonly are found in cigarettes? I'm not going to smoke; I just want the nicotine. What I'm mainly concerned about is if the nicotine (and only the nicotine) speeds up aging? I am obsessed with beauty and staying young so this is of great concern to me. Please be truthful and base what you say on facts, because I need a relief. What non-cigarette based nicotine intake gives the quickest and best effect? No nose sprays, though.

No questions on why I want to start with it... I'm just interested in knowing the safety of drugging myself with this. Thanks...

2. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

I had hoped to be able to know the most appropriate to order during this night, so I'll be sure to get it in time for the weekend.

3. poison

poison Well-Known Member

nicotine is a poison. nuff said. any form of it is harmful.

edit: not sure how bad it as far as aging goes. i know smoking makes you look and age MUCH faster. this is also coming from what you may consider a 'social smoker.'

4. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

I don't care much what it does to me, otherwise... I'm just concerned with if even mere, pure nicotine causes you to age faster in a significant way.

Again, I won't be smoking it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.