Nicotine.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Sil3nt, Sep 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sil3nt

Sil3nt New Member

Whenever I am sad, like rejected or blamed, I would always smoke a red marlboro, or something strong like a mini cigar, or drink until I feel over tipsy. The rush of nicotine just relaxes me. It's practically my cure. I know this is not as big as what other people do or go through, but I just want some opinions of what else I can do. The only reason I don't do it as much is because the cigs and beer is hard to get since I'm 17. In my country, you can buy as much as you want when you're 18, and I'm turning 18 next January. What else can I do? Just curious before I stone myself silly.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

When your down like this instead of turning to nicotine or drugs and soon alcohol turn to someone who will listen. Talk to a teacher a councillor your parents let them know how you are feeling. Ask them to set you up with a therapist Teenage years are so difficult but it can get better. Glad you came here just for sake of answering question my daughter does same uses nicotine to help calm her as well and i don't like it but I do understand why she does i. take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.