Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by evilperson, Jun 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evilperson

evilperson Well-Known Member

Please help me with this dream.

Two nights ago I fell ago in my son's room because I couldn't bare to sleep in any other area of the house. In the middle of the night I awoke and I thought that the room had changed (due to PTSD probably). I thought it was arranged the way it was when "the incidents" were happening. I thought I could also hear someone else breathing in the room ...his breathing who caused "the incidents". I don't remember but I think I fell back asleep and my body in the dream was doing weird things, its like I got up and walked to my bedroom and started repeating "the incidents" in the dream and did that and then fell asleep on my bed. But when I awoke I was still lying on the floor of my son's room. The pain my body felt that night felt so real and when i awoke I could still remember how horrible and dark and petrifying it felt.

Was it a sign? This dream really disturbed me. It was like a body nightmare instead of just a mind was horrid.
  2. Samsara

Samsara Well-Known Member

oh wow, that must be to me if you need to <3
  3. Soda

Soda Account Closed

that sounds horrifying. try not to remember that and focus on the better things in life. oh and btw, dont worry, dreams are never a sign.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.