Nightmare i'm scared to death of..

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Entity, Feb 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Entity

Entity Well-Known Member

I looked really depressed in the beginning of this dream and i guess my brother (Kyle) worked in some really fancy shiny silver dim lit office building and I went up the stairs to go visit him and i found his office coz it said Kyle on the door, and i opened it and really loud music was playing but he wasn't there so i shut out the light and closed the door and stood outside waiting to see him
    and him and some super mean girl came up holding hands with him and i was like that's weird i thought him and Jenn were dating and then i was all excited and i hugged him and was like Hiya big brother! and he pushed me down and the girl said we're busy get the fuck away and kyle said yeah just leave me the fuck alone and i walked away crying and i heard his office door shut behind him
    i walked downstairs to the lobby area and i guess i knew the lady down there at her desk coz i stood next to her and then the door started shaking (the door leading back to the stairs) someone was violently beating on it and i told the lady next to me i'm not getting it because it's probably just Kyle and i was mad at him
    and then she got up to get it and i crouched down behind the desk she was sat at and as she opened the door Jenn and Kyle were at the door and she was dragging him and they were both drenched in blood and she had chunks of flesh hanging off her all over her body and she was screaming a horrible scream and yelling HELP ME through her screaming and crying and i hid completely under the desk and then
    and tried calling 911 and i told them they needed to come immidiately and then i whispered that i didn't have time to tell them where i was coz he might hear me but they needed to find me asap and then i looked up after i hung up and Kyle's face lunged towards my face and he screamed and i woke up crying still thinking that everything around me was really part of the dream..it took me a really long time to figure out that my room was safe and none of that was happening in real life..I was too scared to even move..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.