nightmares and dreamscapes

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by jcat, Jun 18, 2010.

1. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]I woke up at 3 am screaming this morning. When I realized what happened, I started crying. My sister robin got in a car accident and died. I saw it happen. I cant get the thoughts out of my mind. I know it was all dreams, but it scares me to death thinking of losing family and friends again. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]Another dream I had was Marie telling me to fuck off and drop dead cos of the past. She doesnt want anything to do with me anymore cos of whatever happened in the past. She thinks I'm the same I used to be. But, I'm not. I don't shoot speed or heroin anymore. But she says she doesn't want anything to do with me for whatever reason. Such as life. Oh well. One less person I have to deal with in the future. I'd just like to see how her kids are doing. But, I can't even get a hello out of her. I had a nightmare with her in it. Don't remember it totally, but I do remember what all the dream was about. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]I hate the fact that I cant control anything anymore. I can't control the issue of the voices, or the paranoia. I don't do drugs anymore, but I still feel the repercussions of the past. I think the paranoia is partly from all the drugs I used to do. Who knows. I don't. Maybe one day i”ll finally figure out whats going on. Probably not. But, oh well. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]The third dream I was in humboldt county california and riding around on a bike. My brother was in this one. He dies too. I'm not sure how he does, but its rough. The dreams are starting to fade away. FINALLY! 5 hours later its all starting to fade. The anxiety and panicky feelings aren't going away tho. I don't know how to deal with all this anymore. What can I do to stop all this? I need help and don't know what to do. HELP!!!!!!!!!!![/FONT]

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

okay i am no expert but when i had a spell of bad dreams my psychologist said it was my subconscious fears and feelings coming up...that just may have been my situation. Anyhow we were able to deal with some fears I was having together and the horrible dreams stopped ..do you think you could go see a psychologist or therapist for a while? It is truly upsetting I know how you feel and I hate for you to go through this much more..it is draining and then you begin to fear going to sleep as you may have one of those damn dreams...it is a vicious cycle.
    We are here for you so please continue to write about them, you could even start a diary...I really think it helps to get the feelings out on this sort of matter and I know it helped me a lot
    Please see if you can get some help but keep posting as we are here to help you through this..
    Bambi