NIghtmares and weird dreams

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Scully, Nov 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I dream a lot lately.

A lot about the world, and its death, and its cataclysm. More and more raging and very sudden thunderstorms/hurricanes.

I dream a lot of emotional issues too. Sure, I don't express and rarely talk day time. Issues with my partner (he leaves me, we split etc...). Issues with my origins. It's like everything was coming up outside. It's preparing to. I'm being prepared to be ready to hear it all, consciously. It's not things that have to do with now, or some years ago, but since I was little. It sends me back then when I have all these intense emotions about things that are really less dramatic.

I had a weird dream, that X-Files 3 would be shot in Vancouver too. There was lots of snow and I was with the crew. No one I can remember, mostly a second unit, young guys. And I was stunting (lol kind of), it was fun. There was a sort of large sheet slider under the snow, invisible, and that created the effect. That was cool. We were supposed to be in January 20 2011. I was a, I don't know, wasn't a part of the crew, wasn't a back stage/fan. I had managed to be there, and I knew Chris Carter's house was about 15km from the place that part of the shot was. (I don't even know if he owns a house there). But that I won't go now because I had this to finish and my socks and pants were too wet, I'd die of the cold. So "we" went there, the guys and me. And it was like eveywhere made themselves at home. I mean, I like people to feel comfy when they come here (put shoes off, keep knickers on, they go take a drink in the fridge, piss -toilets yeah - if they want to shower they can), but there it really was make yourself at home.
    Then we were supposed to go to the other house, for the crew, but there was a huge storm, so we stayed there. There were some guys who were really young, 17, 19. And they had brought shit, and Carter said "no, not that", and I watched the stuff and said "I've never seen shit like this before". And Carter started laughing and sniffing it. I was scary. The room was dark, the house looked suddenly emaciated. There was a sort of fire, but a light of hell. It was really scary and I couldn't sleep there, so I woke up (in waking life).

2. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I don't want to see these nightmares anymore! F! off!

I don't wanna see you in dreams Carter.

I'm so fed up of allthese.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.