nightmares are killing me

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by frantic, Feb 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frantic

frantic Well-Known Member

i can t take it anymore. nightmares. every night all night. they gave me something in the hospital, it's nto working. called my psychiatrist yesterday, she told me to double the dose. it made it worse. called her again today, she said to try something else. shse didnt ask about suicidal thoughts. i told her that last night was one long line of dreams in which i was killing myself. and that i's affecting me.

i was depressed before the nightmares started, but now its getting worse and worse.

i'm thinking about ways to get it done again. i now know what works, i just hvae to decide.

the pain is too mcuh. not just one trigger, it's the sum of my life. 38 yreas of misery. its enough. i'm done.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are hurting then you go to hospital and tell them your plans and they will adjust your medication while in hosptial until you are stronger

3. frantic

frantic Well-Known Member

No hospital left to go to. None around here will take me anymore, unpaid bills with all of them. Last time they sent me to one that's more than an hour away. Good hospital, but I had a war going with one of the techs. Can't go back there. They also adjusted my meds. Didn't help.

Nowhere left to go. Money rules. Nobody cares.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiyas, I've just started on a new drug called clopixol and its giving me the craziest of nightmares when I can sleep. You need to tell your psych just how badly they are affecting you and hopefully they will treat accordingly. Good luck :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.