Nightmares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowlands

SF Hugger Extraordinaire
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
What kind of nightmares do you have? I actually don't have bad dreams that would wake me up being afraid. Sometimes I do wake up as a consequence of a dream but once I am awake I am not scared. There are sometimes dreams that I am being chased and cornered and then I wake up but still that is not a nightmare because I was not scared during nor after it.

I have, however, had a few nightmares. Twice when I have had a high fever. One is that when I was a child and being sick there was a glass of water next to my bed. The dream was that I picked it up and held it high above the floor. Then I let go. No real reason for me to do this but I did, but the glass would not fall. It would simply hang in the air. I was horrified because I did not know what to do. The glass should fall, break and make a mess but it fefuses to do so. I'm too scared to try to pick it up and put it back on the table. I can only look at the unnatural glass horrified.

Another, also when I was in fever, was that I had tiny pebbles, which would break in half and expand in size if they came in contact with each other. They were given to me in a small matchbox. I could not open the box, but I know that since the box is so small they will touch each other and expand and fill the entire universe if I moved the box at all.

LostMyMind

I've had a ton of nightmares but these are the only few that come to mind. Don't recall the details much anymore. Sometimes I wake up in a panic from the nightmares I have.

1) There was a HUGE sink full of guts and blood.
2) I had a horrible disease, many wounds.
3) there was a dead body laying face first in a river.
4) A dead baby floated up from under water and laid face up.
5) spiders, some were very large and after me
6) An army tank attacking. The tank was enormous, like a mile long.
7) I was playing with animals and a bunch of monkeys started throwing me around like a toy.
8) house was on fire, half my mom's face was burnt away and had skin hanging from it
9) was in the hospital and this nurse was all green and morbid looking
10) was in a house killing demon like creatures and found a drawer that had a stone in it that had "dismay" carved in it.
11) bugs were crawling in and out of my skin making bloody holes
12) was at a party and when I was alone a voice kept repeating, almost screaming "fuck your head" in my ear. I woke up and my ear was ringing and continued to bother me for a week.
13) was in a battle with a sword and was stabbed with a spear, blood gushed out
14) ugly alien like creature with a gun built into his arm was chasing me and trying to kill me
15) A huge wave was heading my way. The sky was red, looked like the end of the world or something.
16) someone cut in half

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00