Nights too rough

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Hache, Aug 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

Its too much. I'm too alone, even online. I turned the computer off and tried to go to sleep, it just led to anxiety.

I'm struggling with this. It's too hard.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

can you to chat hun talk to people there that will make you not feel so alone
    also turn tv on or radio to some quiet music it helps to drown out the quietness
    We are here okay so you are not alone hun keep talking okay hugs to you

3. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

I'm in chat, its not doing much for me. Also no on fb for me to talk to like their used to be, even if they were on I couldn't talk to them anymore because they don't understand and will just hit out at me for being this way.

There's not really much for me to say anymore. Life has just hit a brick wall and there's nothing I can do until someone throws a ladder over from the other side.

I need a release but self harm or drinking wouldn't work this time.

I guess I just have to accept this is it everynight, go through a couple of hours of hell until I can't keep my eyes open.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

those few hours can be rough at times hun play your music okay put on a movie to distract you a comedy it is storming here big time my computer went down so ih ave to sign out now hun take care hun i knowit hard but you can get through it put lots of noise on hugs

5. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

k, take care, thank you for the support

6. understandingnothing

understandingnothing Well-Known Member

Fel your pain,im a punchbag if you need one,just pm me :)

7. Jelly

Jelly Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your pain...life is really rough.

Please know I'm around if you would like to talk. You can add my FB too if you like, just PM me regarding it or anything else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.