no amazon and itunes buying until May 13th

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by jimk, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

the money been spending on the dvds and songs has gone over the top forever.. was crazy as all get out.. will buy the occcassional dvd such at big hits the iron lady but no more.. this money could do better each month transferred into my savings account.. already got enuf for 10 families.. time to bloody stop thsi craziness for the allotted time and see how goes and how this makes me feel????

NO JIMBO.. YOU DO NOT NEED THIS NOW..

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Good luck! I know you can do it :)

3. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

You can do it! I suggest trading in some of your dvd and blurays that you have already watch, and see if you can get money for them!

4. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

i know what you mean, I need to better managed my money and not spend so much on useless things. I need to pay my bills first, but sometimes buying stuff makes me feel better...I know it's an illusion and temporary but still...good luck and I'm rooting for you :)

5. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Good luck, Jim.

6. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

morning rush hi to you now.. from yoru post i think you understand all to well what i go thru daily.. the clidk on place order indeed gives a momentary sense of accomplishment "gee i have something else that i wanted!!!".. and then the shame "oh lord i did it again".. think you can identify with taht all too well. you take care and good luck with it all.. Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.