No answers

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mentalhealthnurse, Aug 14, 2016.

1. mentalhealthnurse

mentalhealthnurse Well-Known Member

There are no answers to anything. I just feel drained and done and so very lonely. I wish death would hurry up because I've been dead for too long a time now...

2. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

Ask away grasshopper because I have been told I have a answer for everything ;-)

If ever you need to talk, you know I will listen and certainly not judge you, I am not in any position to do that. If you see me online, just use private chat or the start a convo option and we can talk in private and before you ask, my middle name is discretion. Just dont keep trying to get through this on your own.

mentalhealthnurse likes this.
  3. mentalhealthnurse

Thanks Sinister (but Kind) Kid. Can't sleep tonight. Feeling a bit like I'm loosing the battle. You're certainly wise to the world. I thought I was but I'm loosing my marbles at the moment.

4. SinisterKid

Yeah I have nights like that, far too frequently, which is why I am here at ungodly hours. Theres only so much drivel on the tv I can stand in one sitting. You might be losing the battle right now, just have to ensure you dont lose the war! Thats where SF might just come into its own because you have muppets like me to annoy you, which forces you to go to sleep just to get away from us :rolleyes:

SillyOldBear likes this.
  5. mentalhealthnurse

I should sleep I have loads to do tomorrow. My head just won't shut down (and my husbands snoring). Life really is a mystery. Goodnight. Will catch you for a chat soon :cool:

6. SinisterKid

No worries. I have hot chocolate now, so all set. Please take care and thanks for helping Tiger, it was good to have someone around who had some idea of what was going on.

Goodnight, hope you sleep well. Hugs.

mentalhealthnurse likes this.