no bells, or whisles

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cpt-Fantastic, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

so this is it huh. the end. i would have expected bells and whistles or at least some kind of turmoil, ah well here is fireworks. i can handle life im just not fit enough to survive. i've cut the ties with my friends, i took out all my money from the bank and laid it somewhere where people can reach it in the event of my demise without having to pay taxes. i wish i could say it was a delight, ah well it definately had its moments. but there are so many things i wish i had done better or had or hadnt done at all. i've been disappointed, undergone defeat, felt the great heart within me crushed until it bled. its true that no one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality. well im throwing in the towel. no mas.

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

You have friends, lullo, and money.

What thoughts or events have pushed you to this point?

3. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey hun, no giving up, stay with us.

Is there a way for you to get some help to get through this, professional help?

I know times seem dark, but things and and do get better.

:hug:

Keep posting

4. Cpt-Fantastic

i feel so alone, the drop that overflowed he bucket is everybody has somewhere to go for the new year and i am all alone

i dont want to bother a therapist with it since it is new years eve tonight and i dont want to ruin it for them. but that you're there for me hun i appreciate that :hug:

5. windlepoons

It only feels like everyone else is somewhere, I am alone with my PC, TV and some alcohol.

Fair enough about bothering someone on New Years Eve, just call them on Monday/Tuesday. You deserve help to make life better for yourself.

6. Cpt-Fantastic

my plan is to go out, tonight. i cant discuss the method but it will be tonight. i cant do it anymore

7. windlepoons

What thoughts are you having lullo? What makes you feel like you cant face another day?

8. vir

vir Well-Known Member

Call up your most sympathetic friend and say you have no where to go for new years, and that you're just feeling sad and alone. It might not be easy for you, but it's in your best interests, and you know it. If you're having trouble getting up the courage to talk to a friend that maybe you haven't talked to in a while, listen to the song "Lean on Me":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJZ3bcPr-Ds

And really listen to the words. We all need somebody to lean on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.