No better today

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by whytryanymore, Nov 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whytryanymore

whytryanymore Well-Known Member

Every day is a day the lord gave and is suposed to be filled with his glory right? then what is his glory, am i just blind or do i just refuse to see it,probably the latter, im tired of tring everything and no good comes from it. yesterday was the first day in almost a month i thought of suicide, but today im just so very hurt and i dont know why but i cant help but feel its my fault(just seems right). anyway i did thngs today i havent done in years and that just added to the pain and i knew it would but at the time it just felt good. i know im not making any sence right now i never do just kinda lettin someone know whats goin on my phone is full of notes and msgs that i made as a way to let it out. i cant trust anyone to not freak out on me when i tell them what im feeling and the only person who i can talk to is with her boyfriend right now and i dont want to ruin her night.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sorry your feeling so down it is good to come here and let it out I wish you could call crisis line just to talk let out how you feel. I hear you and i hope you can get out and just do the things you use to do again keep doing them bring some joy to your life Maybe in doing so you will find someone new to help you.

3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.