no choice

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Sa Palomera, May 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

:dry: I guess I don't really have a choice, but cutting down a whole lot on alcohol as well as hashcookies :dry:

When I was in hospital this past night, my housemate went into my room and searched it through and took all alcohol-bottles and drug-like things away.
    They did leave my knife thank god. At first he had taken that away too, but then my friend chrissy explained to him that I couldnt stop with it all at once, and that I wasnt ready to stop with the selfharm yet. So he put the knife back, thank god.

And I cant sneak any alcohol in anymore, because they are like checking on me every hour. Looks like they don't trust me in my room on my own anymore :sad:

I know it's probably for the best and they only do it cos they care
    but still.. dunno..

2. it is most definately for the best, and there only doing it because they want you safe and because they care. i no you no that hun. you also no alcohol and hash isnt going to help, and no you need to cut down on it and hopefully this way is going to help with that. :hug: you no im always here >> sends an insane amount of hugs<< :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

3. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Est, its for the best :hug:
    Goodluck =]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.