No clever title.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Why Am I Here, Nov 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why Am I Here

Why Am I Here Well-Known Member

Its like fucking clockwork. Every year I get depressed every season every week I fall into a pathetic existential depression. I almost wish I was religious. At least then I might have a reason to live, right? This time it's coming on like the last time I tried off-ing myself. What can stop me. Surely not the lack of insurance or local depression and anxiety peer groups. Not the 7 Billion people can stop me. The only person who can put hold on my inevitable and young demise is me. God do I want to pull that switch though.

A childhood friend killed himself last week. He died in a jail cell after getting arrested for underage drinking. Dont show pity or mercy for methough, I couldnt even attend his funeral, not after my last friend died years back.

This is stronger though. I feel like im really going to do something snd I need someone, something. Anything. Life isnt life. Its a series of shitty events sprinkled with an underlying sense of 'happiness'.

At this point im probably just rambling. Drunk, been drinking, cant stop-wont stop getting under the influence on something, anything that could take me away just for a little bit.

2. denise_c

denise_c Active Member

Hi there,

What you're going through is tough. Your name asks "Why are you there" ? Do you know ? Ask yourself.

The pain you're feeling is like fever, it's leading you somewhere and somewhere can be recovery, redemption, whatever you truly desire.
    Choose where the pain is leading you. Find your something, your someone.

The forum is here for you. Give us updates on how you feel.

3. denise_c

denise_c Active Member

Re-read my message and realized it sounds a bit rough. Sorry for that. I just mean that yu seem to ask yourself a lot of questions, and even if it doesn't seem to help now, I'm sure ultimately it will bring you to a better place.

Keep us posted.

4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

What about enrolling in free insurance if you don't have anything.

5. Gribble

Gribble Member

My lovely friend denise is right i am sorry to say, it is that fear is natural and a evolutionary adventage for our hunter gatherer predecesors. But it does not suit our modern society at all. This one of the good things aboy the web, places like this for folk with no hope.

This might help? http://thenicestplaceontheinter.net/ You are welcome to reject or accept this, I don't mind. Love from the UK.

6. Gribble

Gribble Member

My lovely friend denise is right i am sorry to say, it is that fear is natural and a evolutionary adventage for our hunter gatherer predecesors. But it does not suit our modern society at all. This one of the good things aboy the web, places like this for folk with no hope.

This might help? http://thenicestplaceontheinter.net/ You are welcome to reject or accept this, I don't mind. Love from the UK.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.