no connection

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by total eclipse, Nov 2, 2009.

1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

just not wanting to do this at all weird i always hated it just not fair for my husband really.
    i just fall apart when people touch me now I just hate myself so much now i don't want physical contact in anyway.I just feel sick and disgusting and not worthy i don't know wish i could explain better
    stupid eh wish i could stop being so dam stupid
    sorry just wish i was normal wish my dam past stayed there because all it has done is slowly destroyed my present
  2. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

I hate it too.
  3. morfea

morfea Antiquities Friend

I'm just the opposite, always want to hug my kids, kiss them, and since they're not so little any more and don't like it as much, especially my son, I'm lucky to have a dog I can always pat. But all that is not enough, I long for a hug from a human being, a kiss, a hand I can put my hand in, a body to feel beside me when I go to bed. Always had this overwhelming need to feel a person's physical presence right next to me, caused me some horrible relationships, but the need is still here.
  4. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

Ive never been abused or mistreated and im with a fantastic guy but i just cannot get intimate with him anymore. I have no reason other than i think i hate myself so much that its affected my sex drive and my love drive. Its really annoying but he is so good for sticking with me through all my shite
  5. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

I'm going throught with my family especially my mom. We're just drifting apart everyday. I'm always here for you, so feel free to PM me.
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

thanks i hope you can reach out to your mom. Maybe just leave note for her telling how much you care but find difficult to express it. I try at times maybe with therapist help i will let walls down a bit. thanks everyone for your post