No control

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Sep 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

and not sure if I even want any. The thoughts take over so quickly and keep getting stronger. No matter what I do tonight, it doesnt get better. I want them to win already. Like they say cant beat em, join em. So already into the pills and booze once again. Dont feel safe enough to cut but know in a little while I will anyhow. Just want to let it swallow me up.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

god i understand i do tonight i just want to die no slow death just die. Ihope you can stay rational enough to get help you child needs you mine doesn't i don't want this anymore either taek care call crisis okay

3. itmahanh

Hun thanks but right back at ya!! Call crisis, call someone to talk to. Dont end up like me please!!!

I had actually turned around a little bit. Despite loosing Rachel, and all the other garbage. I wasnt sucking the shit up from the botom of my black pit!!! Why the Hell did I bother? It never lasts. I hate being teased like that. I tried posting, I tried the arcade I tried ... cant remember the name, the game or joke forum whatever it is. ... coffee something. I tried. Ahh fuck it!!!!!!

4. itmahanh

Outta here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.