No end in sight

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sihuskyzoi, May 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sihuskyzoi

sihuskyzoi Well-Known Member

It's like one calamity after another. I'm just so tired of feeling like a failure. I'm so tired of feeling so alone and sad. I just don't want to look at a future that looks like this.

2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Do you want to talk about why you are feeling this way? Maybe opening up a bit can help you too?

If you don't want a future like this, what can you do to change it? What do you want to do with your future? Do you have hobbies and things you would like to do?
    Are you in any therapy or counseling, medication even to help you achieve a better future and better your chances?

Please try to hold on, get the help you need and allow yourself to move forward

3. sahel

sahel SF Supporter

Sometimes, the mood that we have affect the way we see future or possible solutions. Maybe there are some solutions that make things better but you just don't see them right now. Please be strong and continue, the rough time will end and you will feel better, because you deserve it.

4. silis

silis Active Member

everything always goes wrong, and when something small that's good happens, it's usually just a way to set me up to fail and feel worse. dont know why its always me, adn everyone else gets to be happy and succesful. im so done with this life

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.