1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No End to Suicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by reborn1961, May 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reborn1961

reborn1961 Guest

I don't think a day has gone by in the last 7 years that I haven't thougt about suicide. I have been through my attemps, therapy, meds and hospitals. I have to ask, when will it stop. Why can't I have live without these thoughts.

I find myself sitting in a dark closet or under the sheet just crying and praying for the pain to stop. Was I such a bad girl that this is my punishment? Did I put the cuts on my arm or did the bad girl?

I surf the net for methods and read all the stories, so many that are far worse than mine. I always comeback to SF because I felt like I was safe somehow. But I don't know how to converse in chat anymore, guess I am just and old hag. I try to post as best I can and hope to give hope to someone else.

I know I am drowing. I'm just very scared.

2. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

You're not alone there- I go to bed every night, hoping I won't wake up.
    When i wake, it's the 1st thing I think about before the drudgery of each day.
    Tried several methods-either they don't work, or i chicken out. But the thought is constantly on my mind. Empty life, but not able to end it. sucks!
    And about the chat-they're all kiddies, so I know what you mean there.
    Only thing I try to tell myself, (doesn't work too well), is that ya never know what's around the next corner. So I try to go around lots of corners when I'm up to it:rolleyes: Please try not to be scared; it would seem I have no place to go but down, but I keep from being scared by not projecting, (& lots of denial:laugh: )

Rosco

3. reborn1961

reborn1961 Guest

Thanks for your response. I wish I could learn to laught. I have not stop to wish to go and I am beginning to think it will never go away. Perhaps what will be will be. I can accept that. Thanks

4. noplacetogo

noplacetogo Well-Known Member

I think suicidal thoughts are like opening a can of worms; once you let them out, you can't push them back from where they came... but i think there's a way to close that can again, get rid of some worms.
    Hang in there reborn. You don't have to accept it. there's always a hungry bird somewhere, that is to say, hope.

5. sarahg

sarahg Well-Known Member

hope speak again soon re.hugs to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.