No Energy To Fight No More

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bagpuss18, Aug 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bagpuss18

Bagpuss18 Well-Known Member

I just don't have the energy to fight the pain anymore. I want to die so much. The psychtrists won't help me. They won't listen to the symptoms I describe. I'm so alone. I need help and totally can't get it. I've been fighting for medical help for a year now. What future do I have like this? I'm weak; I don't have any energy left to do anything left but die.

But I want help so much. I'm just beginning to accept that I am not worth anything and no help will come my way.

I am heartbroken; torn apart; totally devastated after my last psychiatric appointment.

I've attempted four times this year so far. They know about all of them. And still they sit back and do FUCK ALL.

MJ

2. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

When we are weak He is strong. I used to feel this way until i met Jesus.

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I know I don't understand the medical system there, but I do know they do not medicate or treat things quite in the same way as the US does. Is there a way to see someone different? What symptoms are they refusing to listen about?

4. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

I feel the same way

5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Can't you request to see someone else.

6. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

soo much

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I would go to your local hospital and tell them what is going on with you and How close you are to ending it. Ask them if there is any organizations you can go to for help. Call your local hotline and ask them also!! It is hard to advise you because your laws are different than the USA. Try those and if they don't help then Post again and we will have to brainstorm for more ideas. Take Care...:chopper:..

8. Bagpuss18

Bagpuss18 Well-Known Member

Thank you everyone.

Well, the symptoms ; paranoia (everyone's laughing at me; everyone hates me; everyone has a motive to harm/hurt/murder/rape me etc); suspicions (people in the street are marking me out for murder/rape; people at home are putting stuff in my food to make me ill); feeling like I have special powers that no one else has; feeling like something on Tv etc was a coded message especially for me; voices; smell hallucinations; visual hallucinations; monsters everywhere; people watching me but I can't see them; withdrawing from reality; reality becomes surreal and feels like a dream; being controlled by the voices/monsters/things in my head (they often make me harm myself or attempt); feeling like something else is looking out of my eyes... This has all been going on for like a year. I've been open about it with two General Practioners (your everyday doctors) and four psychiatrists. They all just brushed me off. My support worker and I think it sounds like schizophrenia.

Next point : here's what I've been doing since my last post :

I went online and paid a psych to analyse this. He said it sounded more like Borderline Personality Disorder than schizophrenia because I know that there is a problem etc. He gave me notes to show my GP including suggestions for medication and therapy types.

So... Yes, I'm changing GPs (again) but switiching to a different branch aswell. Fresh start completely. And I'm going to go in to my new dr with a list of all the symptoms; the issues that could have caused it; the conversation and notes from the online psych and dates of when everything started and what was happening around that date. I'm also going to really push how bad I feel. I've noticed that the more you attempt and fail, the less they take any notice. But they should infact take more notice, as the patient is obviously at a critical point.

Anyway... So I will be seeing my new dr this month sometime and will let you know what happens on this thread.

Thanks for all your support and advice.

Anybody sensing a difference in me...? :smile:

9. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

That's very good news. You seem alot happier now. This is what you needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.