No escape

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Michael Lee, Oct 19, 2007.

1. Michael Lee

Michael Lee Well-Known Member

There is no escape. No end in sight. I feel like an animal in a cage grabbing at the bars screaming to get out. I have no options. When they lay me in the ground I will be at peace not one second sooner. You were my only shot at happiness. Sometimes I struggle just to breath . . . at other times I just want to forget to breath. I am tired. I am old. I am done.

2. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

:sad: :hug: :hug: i'm so sorry, i know what you mean to feel like there's no way out. :sad: i'm sorry you have to deal with this shit though, i know it sucks. :sad: :hug: :hug:

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Michael I am so sorry things have not gotten any better for you. Please don't give up. You may be tired, but you are definitely not old. There have been many things we have discussed. Don't forget them and what was said. I know you have the capacity within you to change things for the better. Please open up and allow this to happen. Let the past go. Live for the future. You have been there for so many people. It is time you let others be there for you. Have faith in the things you can do. Follow the advice you would give to another person. It isn't easy, but no one ever said it would be. :hug: